This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the website.
The EL CELLER DE L’ARBOCET, C.B., through this document includes the treatment of cookies, in compliance with what is provided in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE)
In the event that the users have made a registration process, the information of the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different areas or tools that the website makes available for the sale or management of the products or services. .
EL CELLER DE L’ARBOCET, C.B. uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by EL CELLER DE L’ARBOCET, C.B..
* Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside EL CELLER DE L’ARBOCET, C.B., anonymously, with the purpose of making statistical studies of navigation through the pages of the website.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to areas or tools of restricted access and also of customizing the available options. They make possible the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies of analysis and / or advertising: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the website, the habits and tendencies of their users and, consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the website ( fundamentally Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by users. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: obtain and store the data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: obtain and store the data to the user’s terminal in a variable time according to its purpose and for the purpose of its use.
The time of conservation of cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser in a way that disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you wish not to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on the website, in any case any of the services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies you want to remove them, you will have to delete those cookies stored in the user’s computer through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated above can be consulted in:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
At the time of entering the website of www.luxiform.com, it will display a notice at the bottom of any page so that you are aware. For this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
Regarding third party cookies, to EL CELLER DE L’ARBOCET, C.B. We can not be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with references to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed for our website. Depending on the navigation, all or only some of them can be installed.
The necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the website. The website can not work properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||cellerarbocet.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
The statistical cookies help the owners of web pages to understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
|_ga||cellerarbocet.com||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||cellerarbocet.com||Used by Google Analytics to control the HTTP||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||cellerarbocet.com||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user, and therefore, more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique identification that identifies the device of a returning user. The identification is used for specific advertisements.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
Not classified (1)
Non-classified cookies are cookies for which we are still in the process of classifying, together with individual cookie suppliers.
|qtrans_front_language||cellerarbocet.com||Not classified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Last update of the declaration of cookies 06/06/2018)
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting this policy to the instructions issued by the AEPD. For this reason, users are advised to visit it periodically.